WHAT ARE COOKIES
Cookies are small information files that are sent and stored on the computer from which you access the socima.com website (PC or personal computer, mobile phone, tablet or connected television) facilitating the use thereof, to offer a Best service.
The Web socima.com uses both own and third-party cookies that help us improve the quality by allowing us to compare, remember, control and understand how our users navigate through the Web, identifying what they find useful and what is not and being able to do so, improve the navigation process.
The cookies used by the Web do not harm your computer. Only, they serve to improve the services offered. Some are strictly necessary for the page to work well (techniques and customization) and others serve to improve the performance and experience as a user (analysis, advertising and behavioral advertising).
The Website uses session cookies, temporary cookies, and permanent cookies. Session cookies store data while the user accesses the Web, they expire when the browser is closed; while permanent cookies store data in the terminal to be accessed and used in more than one session, usually expire when a period of time that can vary between two months and two years.
DEACTIVATION OF COOKIES
You have the option to allow, block or eliminate the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer. When you disable cookies, some of the available services may no longer be operational. The way to disable cookies is different for each browser, but it can usually be done from the Tools or Options menu. You can also consult the browser's Help menu where you can find instructions. The user can - at any time - choose which cookies he wants to work on this website through the browser settings; for example:
TYPES OF COOKIES
According to the purpose for which the data obtained through cookies are processed, the Web can use:
- Technical cookies: are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of different options or services that exist in it, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted access parts.
- Personalization cookies: those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as language, browser type.
- Analysis cookies: are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces.
- Advertising cookies: son aquéllas que permiten la gestión, de la forma más eficaz posible, de los espacios publicitarios.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: these cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
The following types of cookies are currently used on the WEB:
- Technical cookies: Manage the correct navigation through the Web and its contents, allowing to identify user sessions and protect their use.
- Personalization cookies: They allow to improve the user experience by storing custom variables such as language or navigation preferences.
THIRD PARTY COOKIES
- Analysis cookies
- Google Analytics & Tag Manager: The information generated by the cookie about your use of the Web (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and archived by Google in the servers of the United States. Google will use this information in order to keep track of your use of the Web, compiling activity reports and providing other services related to the activity and use of the Internet. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. Opt-out: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
- Advertising cookies
- Google AdWords / Doubleclick: Also a Google service. In this case, it allows us to better understand the performance of advertising actions through this platform by analyzing the behavior of users who access the web through these campaigns. Opt-out: http://www.google.com/settings/ads
- Cookies de publicidad comportamental: Third-party cookies that analyze the behavior of users anonymously and allow us to use services necessary for the proper functioning of the website and all its functions, such as knowing how many times and in which networks They share our contents.
- Google. Opt-out: http://www.google.es/intl/es/policies/technologies/types/
- Facebook Atlas Solutions. Opt-out: https://atlassolutions.com/privacy-policy/
The specific opt-out systems indicated in the previous table with respect to the cookie in question (these systems may lead to the installation of a "rejection" cookie on your computer so that your choice of deactivation works); or other third-party tools, available online, that allow users to detect cookies on each website they visit and manage their deactivation.