SOCIEDAD INDUSTRIAL DE MATRICERIA, S.L. was founded in 1989 from the merger of different companies with extensive experience in the automotive sector. Our services specialise in the engineering, design and manufacture of dies, as well as in the stamping of body parts.
Aware of the importance of information security, SOCIMA has promoted the establishment of an Information Security Management System in accordance with the requirements of ISO / IEC 27001:2013 in order to identify, evaluate and minimise the risks to which its information is exposed and ensure compliance with established objectives.
The main objective of this Security Policy is to establish an action model to protect information against threats, potential losses and unauthorised access to it in order to preserve the confidentiality, integrity and availability of information.
SOCIMA´s management especially appreciates the assessment of the availability and confidentiality of its information, and even more that of its clients, as the main criterion for estimating its risks. In view of this, it has assumed the commitment to implementing an Information Security management model, in the awareness that a project of this magnitude requires the effort, involvement and constant participation of all members of its organisation.
That is why a Security Committee has been established with sufficient authority to play an active role in the Information Security Management System, supervising its implementation, development and maintenance.
Compliance with this Security Policy is applicable to all SOCIMA employees, as well as to any external person whose activity may be affected, either directly or indirectly, by the requirements established in the system. In order to comply with the applicable regulations in terms of security, in general, and computer security, in particular, SOCIMA has established control mechanisms whose objectives are:
- To ensure compliance with current legislation, regulations and agreements with third parties regarding the processing of information.
- To ensure the confidentiality of the data obtained and managed, ensure the availability of information systems both in the services offered to customers and in internal management, as well as to ensure the integrity of information and avoiding alterations to it.
- To ensure continuity in the operations of the company in order to allow the normal operation of critical services, even if some of its functions were damaged by an internal or external accident.
- To promote competition, awareness and training in information security.
- To establish employee responsibility in relation to reporting security breaches; preserve the confidentiality, integrity and availability of information assets in compliance with this policy and comply with the policies and procedures inherent to the Information Security Management System.
This information security policy will always be aligned with SOCIMA's general policies and with those that serve as a framework for other internal management systems, such as IATF 16949:2016 policies.